Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Playing the waiting game...



We know we have a lot of people watching the clock just like we are, so we just wanted to let everyone know that my Mom is still in surgery and we haven't heard anything yet. Dr. Goldman told us my Mom would be out of surgery hopefully by noon and he would come out to the waiting room to tell us how things went. She slept very well last night and seemed very chipper and positive this morning, go figure my Mom has always been such a morning person :) My sister, Dad and I were allowed to hang out with her in pre-op this morning and distract her a little. She got a little emotional right before they took her back, but we did our best to reassure her that everything will be just fine. Please keep the positive thoughts and prayer coming, we will keep you posted as soon as we hear the good news.

3 comments:

  1. That's my Tricia friend, never seen a happier morning person in my life. Love you, Auntie Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update Tanis. We are all ANXIOUSLY awaiting news! Love to you all ... Bob and Barb

    ReplyDelete